Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

My parents: Reggie and Valerie Billings
Taking this golden opportunity (since I can), to send a big Happy Birthday to my Mom!  You know I wish I could be there, and bake you a big cake, or take you out to the Olive Garden!  Maybe we would watch a sappy movie, or make a quick trip to the Free Store. (Is that still open?)  I want you (and all those reading this) to know that I realize the sacrifice that you and Dad are making, to have us live on the mission field.  It is a sacrifice and heartache for you, but you have only always supported us and helped us in any way that you can.  How would we ever survive over here without all the packages from Grammie?  How would we survive on furlough without your spare room and living room to crash in? (out in the middle of nowhere BTW)   I could list a thousand ways that you have helped and encouraged us.  You are an awesome Mom and Grandmother.  I love you and miss you every day!  I hope you have a great day on your birthday, because no one deserves it more. 
(OK...better go grab the tissue box now!;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment